It was restored and rebuilt in 1811, 1829, 1868, 1919-1930, respectively, resulting in significantly building lost its original form: the towers are lower and the tower that crowned the roof disappeared. The interior of the church is decorated with carvings and moldings of the Ionic order, frescoes and wooden sculptures. In the church there was a miraculous icon of the Virgin, which Armenian community exported to Poland in 1945. In 1970, the monument was repaired, it is located in Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Museum of Religion and Atheism. Now the church belongs to the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church, auxiliary facilities suited to the needs of the seminary.
Ivano-Frankivsk region, 6, Virmenska Str., Ivano-Frankivsk
48.922685 | 24.711808